Diesel Mechanic, Bus, Truck, Automotive-$28-$32/hr
Starr Bus Charters & Tours is looking for a mechanically minded individual to join our talented fleet maintenance team. As a member of our team, you'll work to ensure our beautiful fleet of Prevost motorcoaches are well maintained and running smoothly.
While diesel experience is ideal, we're willing to teach, train, and help you develop into a highly skilled technician (if you are not one already).
Why work at Starr?
- Competitive wages.
All our technicians are payed an hourly rate, this is not flat rate work.
- Training and development.
We take time to train and develop all our team members. You'll always be learning something new.
- Excellent working atmosphere.
All vehicle work is indoors and every bay has a lift.
- Great team.
We value each and every team member and work together to deliver the highest quality product to our customers.
- Top of the line benefits.
Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, prescription, and retirement plan. Paid holiday, personal time, and vacation time.
- Comprehensive, full family medical, dental, prescription and retirement plan.
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform mechanical repairs to coaches as needed
- Perform visual inspections
- Perform preventive maintenance services
- Must have flexible work schedule including possible night, weekends, and holidays
- Work closely with supervisor to execute all job duties