Diesel Automotive, Truck, Bus Mechanic
Starr Bus Charters & Tours is looking for a mechanically minded individual to join our talented fleet maintenance team. As a member of our team, you'll work to ensure our beautiful fleet of Prevost motorcoaches are well maintained and running smoothly.
While diesel experience is ideal, we're willing to teach, train, and help you develop into a highly skilled technician (if you are not one already).
Why work at Starr?
- Competitive wages.
All our technicians are payed an hourly rate, this is not flat rate work.
- Training and development.
We take time to train and develop all our team members. You'll always be learning something new.
- Excellent working atmosphere.
All vehicle work is indoors and every bay has a lift.
- Great team.
We value each and every team member and work together to deliver the highest quality product to our customers.
- Top of the line benefits.
Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, prescription, and retirement/pension plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform mechanical repairs to coaches as needed.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Test drive repaired equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance services.
- Work closely with supervisor to execute all job duties.
- Comprehensive, top-of-the-line full family medical, dental, prescription and retirement/pension plan.
- Tool/Clothing Allowance
- Union Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation
- Travel & Tour Benefits
Applicants should have a valid drivers license and be open to getting a CDL.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to obtain a CDL
- Diesel mechanic experience preferred